Physiatrist

960 Pleasant Valley Way
Ste 3
West Orange, NJ 07052
973-243-1177
Locations and availability (2)

|  knowledgable and caring  |  show details
by ronni h. on Aug 19th, 2013

I honestly can't recommend Dr. Cava enough. My injury is complex. He is highly skilled, knowledgable and truly a caring person. He carefully explains his diagnoses to ensure you understand. Once you step into his office it feels as if you are his only patient. Dr. Cava has 20 plus year trains specialists around the country. The office staff - Mary, Nancy and Mary Anne- are efficient and kind.

|  Mrs. Ronit Kalmanor Patient  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2012

Dr. Cava spends an enormous amount of time with all his patients. He also coordinates his recommendations for treatment with the referring doctor(s). He talks to you in a courteous professional way but in away can understand what he is talking about.

|  Best rehab experience ever  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

After 40 visits to Dr. Cava's facility, I cannot imagine ever going anywhere else if I need PT again. My post-surgery recovery was greatly enhanced by the caring, engaging staff and their encouraging friendly manner. Each person seemed to have a personal investment in my success. I appreciated the warm, personal atmosphere too. Highly recommended!

|  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

I highly recommend Dr Cava. After wasting my money and not getting any improvement at another nearby facility, I decided to go to Dr Cava. Bring something good to read because you can expect to spend time in the waiting room for your initial consult. You can also expect to be treated by a knowledgable, concerned physician who takes his time with you and listens to you and then will properly diagnose you. Then he will have his therapists treat you. The wait times for them are very brief.

|  Dr. Cava is the best!!!  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2008

I had been to many doctors before Dr. Cava, and not one of them could diagnose me. At my first visit with Dr. Cava, he immediately knew what my problem was and has been treating me for 2 years. He spends a lot of time with you (unfortunately for the patients waiting in the waiting room), and he is thorough and answers any question you might have.