A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cerasaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cerasaro, Urologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cerasaro, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerasaro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cerasaro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cerasaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Cerasaro practice?
Dr. Thomas Cerasaro practices Urology near Georgetown, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Murrells Inlet, SC.
See Georgetown Urologists.