Dr. Thomas Cerasaro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Cerasaro?

AWESOME Urologist

Dr. Cerasaro did my Cholecystectomy on December 13, 2011 at that time I lived in Myrtle Beach, SC .. On June 30, 2017 I moved to Fort Myers, Fl. I wanted him and all of you to know my many years with my awesome Sling has given me a healthier body, thanks to Dr. Cerasaro. Linda Soeder

December 28th, 2016

Very good and through.

May 20th, 2016

what a fluke

this doctor cut on me ,i would not trust him he does not have a clue what he is doin ,sure he will tell u your in good hands than when he gets paid ,he will throw u to the wolves ,i am having serious complications and his answer to them is I DONT NOW ------ please is this guy seroious,he needs to go drive a freakin ice cream truck what a dummy,now what do i do im bleeding all over myself have no control over when i pee ,have a major infection goin on ,just sayin to all trust me DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR, hope yall find a good doc and good luck!!!!!!

May 5th, 2016

Did not explain pros and cons for procedures. Too quick to perform a procedure. Cold and dismissive after patient did not agree to procedure. No follow up, Just wants money for procedures. Answers to questions, I have no idea why you are bleeding or why you have serious pain. No help!!

April 6th, 2015

Excellent urologist. I have total confidence in him.

September 7th, 2017