Family Physicians

Barrel
5114 W Peoria Ave
Glendale, AZ 85302
623-979-2565
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Oct 11th, 2013

Takes too long to see him. Really doesn't listen. Told him I had no feeling in my little toe and then 2years later tells me I have diabetes,

|  A GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2012

What everyone said in there comments about Dr. Cerato is so true. My mother has been going to him for 5 or 6 years. I love how he take care of my mother. Cant find a great doctor these days like Dr. Cerato.

Feb 8th, 2012

Good sense of humor. Always takes the time needed and really listens.

by ML on Dec 4th, 2009

Dr. Tom has been my doctor since 1994 - yes we have to wait but he will spend whatever amount of time it takes with you and that is important. He LISTENS, he cares and he remembers little details! I have moved 20 miles away and still fight the traffic to visit him.

|  Great Physician  |  show details
by Cheryl Beason on Oct 15th, 2009

I have gone to Tom for years, my sister, and 2 of my daughters see him also. He is a wonderful,honest,caring physician.

|  Another Long Time Patient  |  show details
by P.Ellison on Sep 23rd, 2009

I have been a pateint of Dr. Cerato's since the early 80's. He is one of few doctors that will actually LISTEN to you. He spends as much time as you need. I live in the east valley, but drive to the west valley just to see him - that's how much I like him. The courtesy of his office staff is getting better and better. I really appreciate that. He is a GEM!

|  Great doctor that is very personable  |  show details
by bgabbe1 on Dec 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

He has been my doctor for 2 years and only saw my son once 8 months ago and he remembered him and asked how he was. He takes the time to explain things in laymans term. He takes time with all his patients and that is a change from alot of doctors who get you in and don't listen.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  long time patient  |  show details
by mckpa1981 on Sep 14th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have been a patient of Dr Cerato since I moved to Phoenix in the early 90's. He tries to control what he can with diet before he prescribes medicine. I appreciate the fact that medicine is a last resort.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com