Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Excellent show details Excellent
by Jennie Cartanzia on Mar 30th, 2016

Dr. Thomas Cerato has saved my life numeral times. How I wish he was still practing... I went to him for 33 years... He is now retired and I miss him so much but I wish him the best .

Nov 10th, 2015

Absolutely the best Doctor anyone could want!

by janet berend on Sep 14th, 2015

Dr. Tom Cerato was my doctor for four years until he retired in mid 2015. I cannot replace him. His care was excellent. At my first visit, I learned that the wait time could be long; but his excellent care made it all worthwhile.

Apr 2nd, 2015

i love dr thomas been going to him for a long time.

THE BEST DR I EVER HAD show details THE BEST DR I EVER HAD
by Jo Ann H Harrington (walker) on Oct 15th, 2014

when I lived in Glendale AZ Dr Cerado was my Dr He was always there for me no matter what he always listened to my issues and always took very good care of me I moved to IL in 2010 and have not found a Dr Who is as good or never will be as good as Dr Cerado I miss him so much and would be willing to move back to AZ just to be able to have him back as my dr I miss you Dr Cerado

Oct 11th, 2013

Takes too long to see him. Really doesn't listen. Told him I had no feeling in my little toe and then 2years later tells me I have diabetes,

A GREAT DOCTOR show details A GREAT DOCTOR
Jul 6th, 2012

What everyone said in there comments about Dr. Cerato is so true. My mother has been going to him for 5 or 6 years. I love how he take care of my mother. Cant find a great doctor these days like Dr. Cerato.

Feb 8th, 2012

Good sense of humor. Always takes the time needed and really listens.

by ML on Dec 4th, 2009

Dr. Tom has been my doctor since 1994 - yes we have to wait but he will spend whatever amount of time it takes with you and that is important. He LISTENS, he cares and he remembers little details! I have moved 20 miles away and still fight the traffic to visit him.

Great Physician show details Great Physician
by Cheryl Beason on Oct 15th, 2009

I have gone to Tom for years, my sister, and 2 of my daughters see him also. He is a wonderful,honest,caring physician.

Another Long Time Patient show details Another Long Time Patient
by P.Ellison on Sep 23rd, 2009

I have been a pateint of Dr. Cerato's since the early 80's. He is one of few doctors that will actually LISTEN to you. He spends as much time as you need. I live in the east valley, but drive to the west valley just to see him - that's how much I like him. The courtesy of his office staff is getting better and better. I really appreciate that. He is a GEM!