A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cervoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cervoni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cervoni, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cervoni graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cervoni has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Pattie A Clay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Dominic Cervoni MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Cervoni practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cervoni has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Cervoni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richmond, KY.
See Richmond Surgeons.