Learn more about Dr. Thomas Challman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Challman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Challman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Challman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Challman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Challman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Challman practice?
Dr. Thomas Challman practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA and Pottsville, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Neurologists.