A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Challman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Challman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Challman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Challman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Challman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Donovan Challman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Challman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Challman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Challman practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA and Pottsville, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Neurologists.