A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Challman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Challman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Challman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Challman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Challman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Challman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Challman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Challman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Challman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Challman has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Challman practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Danville, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Neurologists.