Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chandler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chandler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chandler has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Yoder Chandler MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Y. Chandler practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chandler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Chandler practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Ophthalmologists.