Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Chandler
Dr. Thomas Chandler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chandler is affiliated with St. David's North Austin Medical Center, Cornerstone of Hospital of AUSt Davids and Seton Medical Center. Dr. Chandler has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Chandler has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Chandler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. Robert Emerson
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Austin, TX 0.01 mi47
Dr. Sherwin Yen
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Residency
Austin, TX 0.01 mi8
Dr. Elizabeth Miller
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Austin, TX 0.01 mi9