A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Chang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Chang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Chang practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Chang practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.