Dr. Thomas Charbonnel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Charbonnel?

October 30th, 2015

Neuro Developmental Treatment

Dr. Charbonnel is very nice and thoughtful; and I think he really cares about his patients. But the experience at this clinic was nothing bu frustrating. My first appointment they made me wait 45 minutes past my scheduled appointment time. Then every appointment after that I had to wait an additional 30 minutes past my appointments time. This is even more frustrating because they ask you to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. They schedule you with tons of different follow-up appointments but you spend so much time just waiting to be seen it is frustrating. I am a working mom and am taking time off for these appointments; so my time is important too. I am leaving this clinic due to the outrageous wait times and over all frustrating experience with the clinic.

May 15th, 2015