A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chasse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chasse is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chasse, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chasse graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chasse has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Arnold Chasse FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Chasse practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chasse has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Chasse practices Otolaryngology near Blackshear, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, NH and Augusta, ME.
See Blackshear Otolaryngologists.