A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chauncey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chauncey, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chauncey graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Chauncey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chauncey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans