Dr. Thomas Cheatle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Cheatle?

Awesome Dr!

Posted on May 15th, 2015

I saw him in the ED for a work related injury, he had me in and out very quickly. Since I had just worked an overnight shift that was very much appreciated! He was just awesome, real relaxed, and just funny. The way he gets along with the nurses is awesome they were even joking with each other a little too, he is just a real nice and fun guy. His bedside manner was great he seems like a Dr that really takes his time with patients answering questions and such. He really just makes you feel important not just like another patient. Which is a nice change from most ED dr's who you see for only a few seconds and they are rushing out before you can even have a chance to ask them anything. I wish he had a private practice outside of the ED, he would definitely had a long time patient with me!

Saved my daughters life

Posted on August 15th, 2014

When we were in Omaha Nebraska, my youngest daughter simultaneously contracted Ludwigs Angina, Measles, and Mumps...and I think chicken pox at the same time. We nearly lost her...but Dr. Cheatle pulled her through, and with such deft humor and gentleness that for years afterwards she always looked forwards to going to the doctor rather than being scared of them.

Great Experience

Posted on September 17th, 2013

Doc Cheatle has to be one of the most patient caring, knowledgeable doctors with a great bedside manner. Each time we had to visit the ER, he puts us at ease. He was our family doctor when we first moved to the Omaha Metro area and was extremely saddened when he changed his career path to emergency med. Bellevue Med is blessed to have him. He is amazing...love him like family.

Posted on September 27th, 2017