A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chelimsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chelimsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chelimsky, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Orthostatic Hypotension
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Chelimsky graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chelimsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Chelimsky MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Chelimsky practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chelimsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Chelimsky practices Neurology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI and Cleveland, OH.
See Milwaukee Neurologists.