A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chelimsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chelimsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chelimsky, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Orthostatic Hypotension
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Chelimsky graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chelimsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chelimsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Chelimsky practice?
Dr. Thomas Chelimsky practices Neurology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Milwaukee Neurologists.