A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cherry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cherry
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cherry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cherry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherry graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cherry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Isidor Cherry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Cherry practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cherry has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Cherry practices Family Medicine near Tukwila, WA.