A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cherry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cherry
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Cherry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cherry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherry graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cherry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Isidor Cherry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Cherry practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cherry has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Cherry practices Family Medicine near Tukwila, WA.