Dr. Thomas Chi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Chi?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Chi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2016

Thomas Chi is excellent

he explains the problem and solutions very well. Has a very pleasing personality. Very serious about his work.

January 14th, 2015

Would recommend

Very attentive and diagnosis was spot on. The ONLY issue was limited help with pain management post op. They're probably wary about prescribing pain medications, but over the counter meds and ice were not alleviating the symptoms after a few was weeks and I was basically told to hang tough. Overall though, I'd recommend this office.

February 1st, 2012

Dr. Chi is the man!

After a nasty boat racing accident, Dr. Chi took my massively shattered foot and fixed it! Three months later I was back in the boat and racing again. Now a little over a year later, Dr. Chi removed the 28 screws and 5 plates from my foot and it was weight bearing the very first day. This time Dr. Chi and I only expect a couple of weeks of down time while the wounds from the removal heal up. Dr. Chi, My team, my family, and I, all thank you for your amazing skill and professionalism!

August 31st, 2011

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Chi is fabulous. I never feel rushed when I go to see him. He gives excellent explanations and he makes me feel as though he is truly interested in me as an individual.He completed one partial knee replacement on me and my knee is already better than it was pre-operation after just 2 weeks.

June 17th, 2011

The absolute best!

I cannot rank Dr. Chi (and Proliance team) high enough. From initial exam through surgery and follow up, Dr. Chi epitomizes the type of professional I want working with and healing me. He is straightforward, honest, candid and incrediby thorough, balanced with an extremely good level of interpersonal skill and compassion. Great physician and surgeon...just a really good guy.

June 3rd, 2011

Professional with a Human touch

My husband has had both legs worked on by Dr Chi. We originally went to him for a 2nd opinion and then decided Dr Chi was the better doctor. He gave us options, had a good knowledge base, did not talk down to us and we felt like he actually cared about his patients. The outcome has been better than expected, but not without going through the slow healing process. We would choose Dr Chi again and refer him to any others for ankle problems.

April 29th, 2011

Dr. Chi is the doctor you WANT operating on you if that's what you need

He did such an amazing job on my ankle, I can't say enough good things about him. I was up and running after 4months - after rupturing a tendon and other bad things. He is thorough, kind, meticulous and just downright awesome at what he does. His staff is equally as wonderful, which is why I have no hesitation in giving him a glowing recommendation.

June 25th, 2010

Dr. Chi is an amazing orthopedic surgeon and I would refer anyone to him if you are wanting the best you can get! Dr. Chi saw me when I tore my Lisfranc and broke a couple bones in my foot from a sporting injury. He was great at explaining the injury and my options (which weren't many) and told me he believed he could fix my foot. I was rushed into surgery within 2 days and able to not delay my wedding which was a week later. Thank you Dr. Chi! I was able to return to the sport and I have no problems with my foot at all nearly 2 years later!!!

June 25th, 2010

Excellent surgeon

I am a repeat patient of doctor Chi's. I think he is an outstanding surgeon as well as a 'great guy'. Only caution would be: he gives you knowlege as he understands it. I've sometimes received more comprehensive explanations from physicians with broader or more wholistic approach. So ask Tom Chi about details of surgery. Comprehensive explanations of detailed or specific healing questiions that are beyond the specifics of surgery may be better elsewhere. I would send my children/relative to him for surgery without any reservation.

April 29th, 2010

Dr. Chi is an excellent surgeon (as far as this lay person can tell). He spends time to fully understand problems and considers my input. He is flexible and able to adjust diagnosis and procedure as new information comes forward.Plus, he's very nice and personable; helps make medical terms and situations easy to understand; thus enabling me to be a better patient during recovery.

April 14th, 2009