The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Chi
Dr. Thomas Chi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Urology, Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Chi is affiliated with University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus and San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Chi has the following 3 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Thomas Chi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Cynthia Chin
Diagnostic Radiology, Neurological Surgery, Neuroradiology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Yee-Li Sun
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Kai Kinder
Diagnostic Radiology, Residency
San Francisco, CA 0 mi3