A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chi graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Chi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Chi MD is a male Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Chi practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chi has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Chi practices Radiology and Body Imaging near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.