A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chi graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Chi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Chi MD is a male Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Chi practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chi has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Chi practices Radiology and Body Imaging near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.