A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chippendale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chippendale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chippendale, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Chippendale graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chippendale has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Chippendale MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Chippendale practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chippendale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Chippendale practices Neurology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA and Encinitas, CA.
See La Jolla Neurologists.