A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chopp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chopp
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chopp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chopp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopp graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Chopp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Treasure Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Chopp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Chopp practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chopp has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Chopp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Orthopedic Surgeons.