Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chopp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chopp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chopp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chopp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopp graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Chopp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Treasure Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Chopp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Chopp practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chopp has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Chopp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Surgeons.