- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chopp is Excellent. Dr. Chopp has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chopp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Hip Surgery, Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty, and Knee Resurfacing.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopp graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chopp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chopp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Chopp practice?
Dr. Thomas Chopp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: North Sioux City, SD.
See Boise Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Chopp, Dr. Tomas Chopp, Dr. Tommie Chopp, Dr. Tommy Chopp