Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chopp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chopp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopp graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Chopp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Treasure Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Chopp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Chopp practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chopp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Chopp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Orthopedic Surgeons.