Dr. Thomas Chopp MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 13th, 2016
Dr Chopp is real thorough and gives good descriptions of the options available. I had a really bad shoulder and he fixed all the problems. He did a great job with the surgery. His PA and staff are wonderful.

September 9th, 2016
Dr Chopp and his staff have been wonderful in my care from shoulder surgery. It has been 6 months since my surgery. I highly recommend Dr Chopp. He always took his time with me and answered questions I had. Very Patient!! I have very little scarring from the surgery which I am thankful for. He must of cared!!! Peggy, his nurse has always been attentive to my needs after surgery. Whenever I was in pain, she always took the time to help me, even with all my crying. Kelly, Dr Chopp's assistant also was very patient with me. She encouraged me and listened as well. I am so thankful for the care they gave me!!!

August 23rd, 2016
Total Shoulder Replacement
I was referred to Dr. Chopp by family doctor for a total shoulder replacement. The nursing staff was excellent at the office and at the hospital. I have been working with Dr. Chopp and his staff over the past 4 months since surgery. I am finally released to return to work. My shoulder pain is greatly improved. I would recommend Dr. Chopp to anyone.

March 30th, 2015
Go somewhere else!
Absolutely terrible - rude people and had to seek a second opinion. Giant waste of time and $ towards my deductible.

June 25th, 2014
I am very pleased with the result of my shoulder surgery. The recovery time was exactly as predicted and I again have complete mobility