A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Christiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Christiano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Christiano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Christiano MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Christiano practice?
- Dr. Thomas Christiano has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Christiano practices Urology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, NJ and Teaneck, NJ.
See Livingston Urologists.