Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Retina Surgery, Retinal Disorders, and Vitrectomy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chu has 35 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Chu practice?
Dr. Thomas Chu practices Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists, Los Angeles Internists, and Los Angeles Nephrologists.