Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Chu has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Chu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Chu practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Chu practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Village, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.