A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Chu has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gerald Chu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Chu practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Chu practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.