A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chwierut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chwierut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chwierut
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chwierut Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chwierut graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Chwierut has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Chwierut DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Chwierut practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chwierut has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Chwierut practices Family Medicine near Ferndale, MI.
See Ferndale Primary Care Doctors.