A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chwierut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chwierut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chwierut graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Chwierut has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Chwierut DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Chwierut practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chwierut has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Chwierut practices Family Medicine near Ferndale, MI.
See Ferndale Primary Care Doctors.