A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ciesla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ciesla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ciesla, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciesla graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Ciesla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ciesla MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Ciesla practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ciesla has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ciesla practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Psychiatrists.