A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ciesla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ciesla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciesla
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ciesla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ciesla, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciesla graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Ciesla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ciesla MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Ciesla practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ciesla has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ciesla practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Psychiatrists and Santa Monica Addiction Specialists.