A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cimato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cimato, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cimato
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cimato, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cimato graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Cimato has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Cimato MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Cimato practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cimato has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Cimato practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.