A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cittadine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cittadine is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cittadine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cittadine graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cittadine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Cittadine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Cittadine practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cittadine has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Cittadine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Noblesville, IN.
See Noblesville Orthopedic Surgeons.