Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cittadine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cittadine is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cittadine
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cittadine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cittadine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cittadine graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cittadine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Cittadine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Cittadine practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cittadine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cittadine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Noblesville, IN.
See Noblesville Surgeons.