A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cittadine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cittadine is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cittadine
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cittadine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cittadine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cittadine graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cittadine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Cittadine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Cittadine practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cittadine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cittadine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Noblesville, IN.
See Noblesville Surgeons.