Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cittadine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cittadine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cittadine graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cittadine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cittadine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Cittadine practice?
Dr. Thomas Cittadine practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Noblesville, IN.
See Noblesville Orthopedic Surgeons, Noblesville Sports Medicine Doctors, Noblesville Family Physicians, and Noblesville Surgeons.