Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cittadine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cittadine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cittadine
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cittadine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cittadine graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cittadine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Cittadine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Cittadine practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cittadine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cittadine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Noblesville, IN.
See Noblesville Orthopedic Surgeons.