A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ciulla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ciulla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ciulla, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Fungal eye infections
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciulla graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ciulla has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ciulla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Ciulla practice?
Dr. Thomas Ciulla practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Muncie, IN and Greenwood, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.