A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ciulla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ciulla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciulla
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ciulla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ciulla, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Fungal eye infections
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciulla graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Ciulla has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Ciulla MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Ciulla practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ciulla has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ciulla practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.