A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Clairmont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Clairmont is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Clairmont, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Clairmont graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clairmont has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas P Clairmont MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Clairmont practice?
- Dr. Thomas Clairmont has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Clairmont practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Portsmouth, NH.
See Portsmouth Internists and Portsmouth Geriatric Doctors.