A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Clancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Clancy is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Clancy, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clancy graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Clancy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Vincent Clancy MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Clancy practice?
- Dr. Thomas Clancy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Clancy practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Wilmington Surgeons.