General Practitioner, Internists
1645 S Main St
Ste 101
Crossville, TN 38555
931-484-7531
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jan 17th, 2011

Excellent Dr. I have gone to Clayton the past 4 yrs and have total confidence in his ability

|  show details
May 24th, 2010

Absolutely a great Dr. Would trust him with my Life and he has the best Nurse named kathy and a wonderful staff.

|  Dr. Thomas Clayton - routine physical exam  |  show details
by T. Wambaugh on Jul 16th, 2009

I became of patient of Dr.Clayton's in 2007.I was scheduled for an hour with the doctor for my initial visit, a physical examination, which I understand is his routine practice. My examination commenced on time at the appointed hour.I am a relatively healthy, sixty-something year old male. His exam was very thorough: it included a review of my personal and family medical history, a physical exam, an EKG, a chest xray and a blood test. The next day his staff called to report that the blood test results were all within normal range.At that time they scheduled a follow on physical for one year out and told me to call if I experienced any medical problems in the interim.I recently had my follow on annual examination which was conducted pretty much like the initial one.I feel Dr Clayton performed with all due diligence and his staff was courteous and efficient. In my experience, it is difficult to find timeliness, courtesy, and professionalism all together in one medical office. I count myself lucky.