Learn more about Dr. Thomas Clements:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Clements, Urologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clements
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clements Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clements graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Clements has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Clements BS and MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Clements practice?
- Dr. Thomas Clements has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Clements practices Urology near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Billings, MT and Johnstown, PA.
See Camp Hill Urologists.