A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Coats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Coats is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coats
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Coats Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Coats, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coats graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Coats has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Coats MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Coats practice?
- Dr. Thomas Coats has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Coats practices Ophthalmology near Fort Washington, PA.
See Fort Washington Ophthalmologists.