A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Coats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Coats is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Coats, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coats graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Coats has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Coats MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Coats practice?
- Dr. Thomas Coats has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Coats practices Ophthalmology near Fort Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA.
See Fort Washington Ophthalmologists.