Learn more about Dr. Thomas Coats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Coats is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Coats, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Coats graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Coats has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coats accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Coats practice?
Dr. Thomas Coats practices Ophthalmology near Fort Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA.
See Fort Washington Ophthalmologists.