Learn more about Dr. Thomas Coats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Coats is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coats
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Coats Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Coats, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coats graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Coats has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Coats MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Coats practice?
- Dr. Thomas Coats has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Coats practices Ophthalmology near Fort Washington, PA.
See Fort Washington Ophthalmologists.