Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cobb
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Cobb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cobb, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Cobb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gravee Cobb MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Cobb practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cobb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cobb practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Smyrna, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and McDonough, GA.
See Smyrna Psychiatrists.