A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cobb is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cobb
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cobb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cobb, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Cobb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gravee Cobb MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Cobb practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cobb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cobb practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Smyrna, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and McDonough, GA.
See Smyrna Psychiatrists.