Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Cofer Jr
Dr. Thomas Cofer Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hot Springs National Park, AR, with another office in Covington, LA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cofer is affiliated with Healthpark Hospital and Health Park Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Cofer Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Cofer Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Dr. John Bond
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0.53 mi42
Dr. Mark Larey
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0.53 mi31
Dr. Daryl Burrows
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0.53 mi10