A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Colby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Colby is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Colby, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Bone Cancer (Large Cell Carcinoma)
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Langerhans-Cell Histiocytosis
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Precancerous Conditions
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Surgical Pathology
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Colby graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Colby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Scottsdale
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas V Colby MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Colby practice?
- Dr. Thomas Colby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Colby practices Anatomic Pathology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pathologists.