inactive

Thomas A Collings MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

May 2nd, 2013
Best Doctor in Upstate!
Dr. Collings is the only doctor that has ever spent time listening to me talk about my health problems. He is caring, intelligent, patient, understanding, and will not give up until he has found a workable solution to the illness. His Christian compassion is wonderful. The staff also are very nice and helpful. I have recommended his office to everyone I know. I truly believe he is the very best doctor in the Upstate!

November 28th, 2012
Caring Doctor
After several visits to other Neurologists for tremors, Dr. Collings immediately diagnosed my Mom as having Parkinson's disease. Previous doctors told her that the tremors were caused by other medication taken for depression and one doctor told her that she had Parkinson like tremors, but definitely not Parkinson's Disease. Our initial appt w/Dr. Collings was for Mom's recurring migraine headaches. During this visit he observed Mom's responses to various questions about the headache symptoms and noticed the hand tremor very quickly. He had her do some simple movements & within a matter of minutes told her that she had Parkinson's Disease and the headaches were related to this. He has a wonderful, caring personality and spends a lot of time w/his patients. His staff is extremely helpful and caring. I would definitely recommend him to others.

April 8th, 2011
discrimination of patient
I was 15 minutes late and they cancelled my appointment. After negotiate with them, they agree to see me and told me to wait. Again after 30 minutes later, they told me that they won't be able to see me, let me find another doctor. This is the worst experience i ever had to seeing a doctor