A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Comfere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Comfere, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Comfere graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf.
Dr. Comfere has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Bernd Otto Comfere MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Comfere practice?
- Dr. Thomas Comfere has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Comfere practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists.