Learn more about Dr. Thomas Comfort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Comfort is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Comfort, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Comfort graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Comfort has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Lakeview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Comfort accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Comfort practice?
Dr. Thomas Comfort practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Stillwater, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Wyoming, MN.
See Stillwater Surgeons, Stillwater Family Physicians, and Stillwater Sports Medicine Doctors.