Learn more about Dr. Thomas Comfort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Comfort is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Comfort
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Comfort Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Comfort, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Comfort graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Comfort has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Comfort MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Comfort practice?
- Dr. Thomas Comfort has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Comfort practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stillwater, MN.
See Stillwater Surgeons.