A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Comfort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Comfort is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Comfort, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Comfort graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Comfort has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Comfort MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Comfort practice?
- Dr. Thomas Comfort has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Comfort practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stillwater, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Wyoming, MN.
See Stillwater Orthopedic Surgeons.