Dr. Thomas Connolly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Connolly?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2017

he is a very kind and gentle doctor he showed me exactly what I needed and he helped me get better.

July 27th, 2015

I have had 2 knee surgeries with Dr. Connolly in the last couple of years and would not consider going to anyone else. He is efficient as well as thorough and has an excellent attitude. He is open to questions as is his staff, to ensure that I felt fully informed. I have a third surgery scheduled with him this year and would recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic work.

April 25th, 2014

Wow, a Dr. that will listen .

I have seen Dr. C.for rotator cuff surgery, knee scope, and cortisone shots these past few yrs. and I will keep going back as needed. The staff is excellent and pleasant and even though a patient, you're a person also. Remember, the Dr, and staff are also people..

April 10th, 2014

Felt like I was an inconvenience

First appointment was made for right after he got back from an appointment. I do not recommend doing that, felt like he was still not completely back from his holiday. His exam was over rather quickly, They didn't even make a record of the injection he gave me in my knee. this led to a couple calls from the insurance company handling my claim insisting i go get this injection again. Three phone calls and two days later we had it figured out. I do have say on my 3rd or 4th visit I did receive a more in depth exam. This exam was not from Dr. Connolly but his assistant. He asked more questions and he actually listened to what i was saying and answered my questions in a way that when i left the office i didn't feel more helpless and confused than when i went in. I found this site by accident today while looking for another doctor. Had to leave a comment, i don't normally, Maybe it will help him if he cares at all. 2 stars, i gave an extra star for the support staff at this office, they were nice.

September 18th, 2013

On the Fence

He is a nice guy, listens and gives his honest opinion. Though he could spend alittle more time with his patients and get to know them.

October 8th, 2012

Everyone at this clinic is top notch, but Dr. Connolly supersedes them all!! Dr. Connolly has given my son the best care and I would recommend him to anyone! Not only is Dr. Connolly knowledgeable, but genuinely kind and will answer all your questions honestly. He takes as much time as needed with each patient, gives you his full attention and listens very well to what you are saying. Dr. Connolly took care of my son with compassion. Thank you to him and all his staff both in his office and at the surgery center. God bless us all!!

September 12th, 2011

Very Caring and compassionate. Diagnosis dead on,

January 9th, 2010

The Educated Patient's Doctor

Dr. Tom Connolly, along with his outstanding PA Mr. Schmidt and his outstanding nursing team are the most professional medical team you will find to help you solve orthopedic problems. He is an outstanding doctor who is both technically outstanding and skilled in communicating with his patients. Clearly Dr. Connolly is dedicated to providing top notch medical service and I consider him to be the most outstanding physician I have ever encountered. Dr. Connolly has worked diligently to solve my severe knee problems. While he is still working to find a complete solution to my knee osteoarthritis issue, he has contributed greatly to improving the quality of my life. Thanks to Dr. Connolly I am back in the gym and bird hunting during the fall season. I owe him greatly. I do wish to point out that while I did encounter serious problems with my total knee replacement, my problems were anesthesia related and in no way reflected on Dr. Connolly. My strong advice is to chose Dr. Connolly to do your knee replacement operation but be very careful about the anesthesiologist on your case and don't take a chance with a regional or spinal block.

December 7th, 2009

Dr Connolly managed a nearly painless rotator cuff surgery for me. I have not talked to anyone else who will say that about their surgeries with other doctors! My range of motion is substantially better that most according to my therapist. I would rate this doctors methods/procedures AAAA or better!

July 10th, 2017