A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Consolati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Consolati is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Consolati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Consolati graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Consolati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Fairview Hospital
- Berkshire Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Consolati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans