Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cooke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Cooke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Cooke practice?
Dr. Thomas Cooke practices Family Medicine near Chehalis, WA.
See Chehalis Family Physicians.