A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cooke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Cooke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Cooke DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Cooke practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cooke has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Cooke practices Family Medicine near Chehalis, WA.
See Chehalis Family Physicians.