Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Osteopath

Mary's Corner Medical Clinic
4254 Jackson Hwy
Chehalis, WA 98532
360-262-3966
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wrong number on this post  |  show details
by K. Orengali on Dec 23rd, 2013

If you use the number listed it sends you to Centralia Providence. The office number is 360 262 3966. -K

|  Patent  |  show details
by Wanda fletcher on Feb 19th, 2013

On my last visit to Dr. Cooks office . I was treated very bad by his office lady and him. His office lady was very shory with me when I asked why I was not the first patient to be seen that morning. According to there standard procedure the first patent to arrive in the morning sees the doctor first and that morning I was the first to arrive. She replied with a very firm don't worry you'll get to see the Dr. Today. She handed the other numbers and headed to her counter. I couldn't believe the way she treated me. As I walked to my seat I said In absolute shock at her actions. " Wow that was B---S--- not abbreviated". She turned and told me that I could not say that word in here I needed to stop cussing. I told her that I used the word correctly. And that she was not being nice to me and that I would be speeking to the Dr. About it. She then went somewhere in the back I know now to tell her side of the story first to him. She came back out and call me in. When The Dr. Came in I tryed to tell him what had happened and he started yelling at me that he would not allow me to cuss in his office and that if i dident like it I would just have to find another Dr. I tried again to explane and he yell In YOUR Opinion. I was so upset I could hardly speek. He was very cold to me and made me feel as if I was a peace of trash. When I left the office I was so devastated I was shaking and crying I don't even remember the drive home. It took till the late afternoon to be able to talk with out sobbing. I will never forget how I was treated by them. And I dont know if I will ever trust a Dr. Again. BTW. The deffanition for "B---S--- Is unacceptable behavior. Look it up

|  Does not really care, anymore  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

Did not spend enough time with patient. Going over test results etc. Follow up appt's should be used to go over test results and such that were ordered from previous visit. Does not order any testing just prescribes medication. Does not take the time to really get to know the patient's problems/symptoms. Because of not properly following up from the doctor this can contribute in patient's death.

|  danger  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

Cooke is a drug dr. The death rate of his patients is high because they die of cancer or diabetic complications, undiagnosed because he just covers the symptoms with pain pills, gets the patient hooked so they keep coming back. He has been kicked off DSHS for being a bad DR.

|  show details
Apr 12th, 2010

Great doctor

|  PILL DR  |  show details
by VERY UNHAPPY on Apr 7th, 2010

dR COOK IS NOTHING MORE THAN A NARCODIC PAIN MED DR. ITS SAD HE USED TO BE A GREAT DR NOW HE GETS US ADDICTIED TO PAIN MEDS.

|  in a big hurry to see next patient  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2009

I felt I was rushed, he was in a big hurry to get to the next patient.