A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Coon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Coon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Coon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Coon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Coon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Coon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Coon has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Coon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Helena, CA.
See Saint Helena Orthopedic Surgeons.