A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Coon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Coon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Coon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Coon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Coon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Coon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Coon has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Coon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Helena, CA.
See Saint Helena Surgeons.