A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Coon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Coon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Coon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Coon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Coon practice?
Dr. Thomas Coon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Helena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bluff, CA.
See Saint Helena Orthopedic Surgeons.