Learn more about Dr. Thomas Coon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Coon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coon
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Coon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Coon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Coon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Coon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Coon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Coon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Coon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Helena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Napa, CA and Red Bluff, CA.
See Saint Helena Orthopedic Surgeons.