Learn more about Dr. Thomas Corcoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Corcoran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Corcoran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corcoran graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Corcoran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Elkins Park Hosp, Elkins Park, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Corcoran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Corcoran practice?
- Dr. Thomas Corcoran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Corcoran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.