Learn more about Dr. Thomas Corcoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Corcoran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corcoran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corcoran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Corcoran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corcoran graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Corcoran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Elkins Park Hosp, Elkins Park, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Corcoran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Corcoran practice?
- Dr. Thomas Corcoran has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Corcoran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.