Learn more about Dr. Thomas Corcorsn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Corcorsn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Corcorsn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corcorsn graduated from New York University.
Dr. Corcorsn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Elkins Park Hosp, Elkins Park, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corcorsn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Corcorsn practice?
Dr. Thomas Corcorsn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.