A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cornell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cornell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornell graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Cornell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Cornell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Cornell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cornell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cornell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and San Antonio, TX.
See Mesquite Radiologists.