A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cornett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cornett is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cornett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cornett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cornett, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornett graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Cornett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Cornett FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Cornett practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cornett has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Cornett practices Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.