A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cornett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cornett is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cornett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cornett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cornett, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornett graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Cornett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Cornett FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Cornett practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cornett has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Cornett practices Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.