A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cornett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cornett, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornett graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Cornett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cornett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans