A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cosgriff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cosgriff is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cosgriff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cosgriff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosgriff graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Cosgriff has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Cosgriff MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Cosgriff practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cosgriff has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Cosgriff practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Internists, Metairie Oncologists, and Metairie Hospice & Palliative Specialists.