A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cosmas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cosmas
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Cosmas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosmas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Cosmas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Eric Cosmas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Cosmas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cosmas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cosmas practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lakeside, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Lakeside Family Physicians, Lakeside Internists, and Lakeside Geriatric Doctors.