A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosmas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cosmas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cosmas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cosmas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Cosmas practice?
Dr. Thomas Cosmas practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lakeside, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Lakeside Internists and Lakeside Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Cosmas, Dr. Tomas Cosmas, Dr. Tommie Cosmas, Dr. Tommy Cosmas