A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cowell, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowell graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cowell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cowell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Cowell practice?
Dr. Thomas Cowell practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Cowell, Dr. Tomas Cowell, Dr. Tommie Cowell, Dr. Tommy Cowell