A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cowell, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowell graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Cowell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Putnam Cowell MD is a male Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Cowell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cowell has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Cowell practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Pathologists.