A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Timm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Timm
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Timm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Timm graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Timm has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Craig Timm MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Timm practice?
- Dr. Thomas Timm has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Timm practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.