A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Crain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Crain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Crain graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Crain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Crain practice?
Dr. Thomas Crain practices Family Medicine near Taylorsville, KY.
See Taylorsville Family Physicians.